Providing Leading Services
Unlike some firms, we realize that every non-profit has certain needs that are unique to them, and that they're faced with challenges such as growing competition for funding and trying to do more with limited resources. As a result, we cater our service to each client so the daunting task of playing such a vital role within their community is made a little easier.
By their lonesome, under that type of pressure, unintentional errors can easily take place. Mistakes within any business can be a major setback. In a non-profit organization, they can be detremental. These organizations are stewards of the public and their members' trust. An audit provides them with assurance that everything is in working order.
Maletta & Company specializes in non-profit auditing. The company has been dedicated to serving those organizations that are there to make a difference in their communities.
Our audits, our procedures, and our expert staff help to assure that non-profits are able to not only continue to do what they've done for years, but do it even better in the future by managing themselves more efficiently and effectively.
We work with our non-profits side-by-side to make sure that happens.
You Have Questions...We Have The Answers
- Internal controls are set up to aid in the organization's functioning and to help it immediately meet its objectives.
- Risk assessments are performed to understand the framework of the organization's goals and to understand the key processes that support the accomplishment of achieving those goals.
- Our audit prodecures allow for the most thorough audit functions. Our tools allow for 100 percent examination of detailed transactions.
- We remain current with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) and take part in continuous training to keep up-to-date in all practices
- We offers several levels of services to better address the questions and meet the needs of our clients - no matter how big or small.